Sigma Theta Tau International/Hospice and Palliative Nurses Foundation
End-of-Life Nursing Care Research Grant
In 2004, Sigma Theta Tau International and HPNF partnered to offer an annual research grant. With the goal of encouraging qualified nurses’ contributions to the advancement of nursing care through research, one grant of up to $10,000 will be awarded annually. Proposals for pilot and/or developmental research may be submitted for the grant. The application deadline for the award is April 1 of the respective year.
To be eligible for the grant, the Principal Investigator must:
· Be a registered nurse with a current license
· Hold a masters or doctoral degree or be enrolled in a doctoral program
· Have submitted a completed research application
· Have a project that is ready for implementation
· Have a project that can be completed within one (1) year of funding
· Have signed Research Agreement
For details about this colaborative grant, including eligibility criteria and application submission contact Tonna Thomas, Grants Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the STTI website.
Click here for list of past recipients